Thursday, May 27, 2010

.releasing.the.joy.

I just can't contain this anymore.

My God is AMAZING!

I wish everyone could experience this feeling of joy and peace that I have experienced over the past three and a half months.
I was raised in church. I knew all about God and His mercy and grace and power. But I never cared. I had never TRUELY experienced it for myself. I thought people were crazy. Nothing could be that amazing... or so I thought.

But boy has GOD changed that opinion!

He saved my life!

Why?? I couldn't tell you that... He just loves me that much.. He sent His ONLY Son to die on a cross for MY sins! It just amazes me!! There was a drop of blood dripping from His body while He hung on that cross for ME! I mean think about this people, it was OVER 2,000 years ago... but there was still a drop for me, and you.

Ohhh how He amazes me!!

You can look at me like I'm crazy all you want. But I don't care anymore :)
All I want is His joy to shine out of me. I want you to see what a difference He has made in my life. Especially those of you who knew me before.
But even more than wanting you to see it, I want you to experience it for yourself. It's an unexplainable feeling. Nothing I say can give it justice.

Anyways,
I just had to express my feelings for a bit.
God has done too much for me, I can't just sit back and keep quiet any longer.

*Psalms 118*

No comments: