Friday, May 28, 2010

.Pro.vi.der.

God truly is amazing.

When He takes things away from us, He always replaces it. Sometimes it's with something of equal value and sometimes it's something even better.
Friendship is a gift from God.
It's something we should be thankful for, He doesn't have to bless us with friends.
But it seems He always does.
There are times it feels no one is there, like everyone has betrayed me. That's when I must learn to lean on Him. And once I learn that, He blesses me. He knows exactly what we can handle and exactly what we can't handle. That's why we go through the things we do. Trials make us stronger.
I thank God for all the trials He has put me through to help me grow in Him. It has made this life so much more worth living.
For without Him, it would be pointless.


John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God and believe also in me.

No comments: