Friday, May 28, 2010

Procrastination

Post #2 for today.

I'm procrastinating
I really should be studying for my history class. But I also really don't want to :]
I see this becoming a problem

I just saw on the news how our "President" is working day and night on this whole oil spill crisis. 
Ha. 
That's funny isn't it? 
I hope everyone realizes how close Jesus' return is. I know, I've heard it all my life, also. But the signs have never been THIS evident before. 
It excites me really. 
I mean, I'm burdened for all the lost people in this world and I really do hate to see life as we know it collapse. But I'm at perfect peace. I'm not worried about what will happen, I know my God is in control. 
And I get to see my JESUS soon! :D

That's why I don't understand how people can go on day to day to day without Him in their lives. I know I wouldn't be able to make it. I would be going crazy right now. 



Anywho....




I love it when my mom calls me then tells me to hang on as soon as I answer the phone. 
Then hangs up on me.
She is so nice. :]
Ha. She just called me back and said she tried to call me but she dialed the wrong number, got an Asian person and thought it was me messing with her.... I feel bad for the lady who answered that phone call.. ha

Well, I'm gonna be a good student and study about Egypt and the beginning of time. And my central Asia map. 
I'm sure I'll be back tonight with an update after church.



My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, Thou art taken with the words of thy mouth, Do this now, my son, and deliver thyself, when thou art come into the hand of thy friemd; go, humble thyself, and make sure thy friend.
Proverbs 6:1-3



No comments: