Saturday, May 29, 2010

God will make a way

Today has been a tough one.
I thought everything was going to be fine. Yesterday I was really okay, even last night I was still really okay, this morning I was really okay... But ever since this afternoon I'm really not okay.
I don't know what it is.
God gave me such a peace about this yesterday. I knew it would all be okay.
Today, I feel that peace is gone.
Stand still and know that He is God. 
I know He is in control. And I know it WILL all work out. 
It's just this patience thing that keeps getting me.
There is a reason this is having to happen. I don't know the reason and I don't know what will come of it, but I do know God has His hand in this. 
It would just help a LOT if I had a word to stand on in this time. 
Something to give me hope and strength. 










Isaiah 54:5-10
For thy maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy redeemer. For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wwroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. For the mountians shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.

No comments: