Monday, January 16, 2012

WORSHIP

I just can NOT get over how amazing my God is!!
No person on this Earth deserves a God who does so much and blesses each one of His children the way he does. I am so thankful.

He is continuing to pour out his blessings on me each day.
Yesterday me and a friend went up to our church about an hour and a half early just to pray and prepare for the service. The Lord just poured His Spirit out on us. It was the sweetest spirit I have felt in a LONG time!!

All I wanted to do was worship Him.

It made me think....
So many times we get stuck in the same routine everyday. And we forget to stop and take the time to worship Him. There are so many things that this world can offer, but I wouldn't trade my life for the Lord for one bit of that mess! I don't ever want to forget to stop and take the time to worship Him.

No comments: