Sunday, January 22, 2012

More than I deserve

Tonight was amazing.

I felt God like I NEVER have before. It was so strong and just... amazing. There isn't really a word that can fully describe Him and His power.

Amazing.
Awesome.
Wonderful.

even those don't fully show the reality of it.

I was reminded of the time when I first got saved. How full of His love and power I was. I just let Him flow out of me and work in me with no "backtalk", so to speak. I'm learning to go back to that. To being obedient and submissive to the Lord. It's been a struggle getting back, but it is finally coming, and boy it's coming strong!

When the Lord says He is going to work something out, He means it!! He does so much more than we deserve. And oh how thankful I am!

One verse that the Lord showed me tonight was Isaiah 54:6-8 "For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee. In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy redeemer."

And that verse was exactly what I needed to here. Or read.

I am just so thankful for God's grace and mercy!!!


:D

No comments: