Friday, January 13, 2012

Thank Him

So, it's been quite a while since I last wrote a blog... The past year has been kind of rough.. Spiritually speaking. All the ups and downs and back and forth and not knowing where to turn.

But God always steps in right on time!!

Even when you think He has left you, never to return, He hasn't.

Hebrews 13:5 says "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

And oh how true that is!!!
I've learned so much through this valley I've been in.

Never give up.
Never lose faith.
Fight when you feel the battle is already lost.
PRAY. 

and most importantly,

Thank God for everyday that he wakes you, thank Him for every storm you face, thank Him for NEVER leaving you.

Just THANK HIM!

And don't forget to praise Him along the way.

Every storm or battle or valley that you go through has a purpose. You can't see it now but they say hindsight is 20/20. There is always something better coming!

I'm just so joyful today. God has completed turned me upside down and inside out. I can't wait to be back in His house and praise Him Sunday. I plan to praise Him everyday, but there is just something about being in the house of the Lord.

No matter what, stand strong!






(I promise it won't be as long before my next blog!)

No comments: