Sunday, January 29, 2012

Joy

Do you ever get so excited about God all you ever want to do is talk about Him and praise Him and grow closer to Him but everyone around doesn't? They just don't have that desire to push more and draw closer? That's how I've felt lately. Not that I think I'm better than anyone, because I'm not by any means. But lately I've had the "new convert" joy back. And no one else seems to be happy or want to take God seriously. I just want what he wants. I want to be as close as I can get. I want as much as He will give me. I want to be a mighty woman of God. I want to be the person that can get a prayer through in a second. Not take a week. I just want to be full of Him. But it seems like no one else has that same desire. Everyone is so busy all the time. I don't ever want to be too busy for God. I don't ever want to be so busy that my desire dwindles down to nothing. I want to continuously grow in Him. I want to spread my joy. I just want it to be an explosion of His joy to everyone around me. I want it to spread like wildfire. And again, I don't think I'm better than anyone, I just don't feel the joy from anyone else that I feel inside of me. I want to shout it from the roof tops! I want the boldness to witness to others and be a light. I am trying so hard not let others unjoyfulness (ha I made a word :]) get me discouraged. I want my joyfulness to spread to them. Not the opposite. I'm tired of conversing with others about things that don't profit the Lord. Not that it's bad conversations, it just won't matter in the end. I want to stay focused on Heaven. Just pray for me. I know the Lord is in control. And I can't wait to see what He has in store for my life!!

No comments: