Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Perfect Will of God

It is a great feeling to be in the prefect will of God!
(Not permissive.)
To know that He is there, always, protecting you and keeping you safe.

And to know that He listens to your prayers!
For the past week I have been praying for my step mom's brother-in-law to be healed of throat cancer. And she just told me that today they found out it is gone!!
How exciting!! :)
Not only that he was healed, because that TRULY is an amazing thing! But also, that my prayer was answered!!
I think this is the first prayer, on that level, that I have prayed and seen answered in this way!
Oh it's so exciting!!


Everything in my life has been falling into place lately. It is all working itself out.


Tis' so sweet to trust in Jesus! Just to take Him at His word, just to rest upon His promise, just to know thus saith the Lord. Jesus Jesus how I trust Him, how life proves Him o'er and o'er, Jesus Jesus precious Jesus!!


1 John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him."



WOW.
God is moving and working in my life like never before right now.
This joy I feel is like a fire shut up in my bones!
I just can't contain it!! 

No comments: