Monday, September 13, 2010

The AWESOMENESS of GODLY friends :D

"And when they could not come nigh unto him for the press, they uncovered the roof where he was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay." -Mark 2:4




I thank God for putting these kind of friends in my life. Friends that will tear the roof off for me... Friends that help me come back to Jesus when everything around me is falling apart and I don't know which direction to go!


These kind of friends are the best in the world! I don't know what I would do without them. 






anywho..


"And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole." -Luke 17:19




Last night, Bro Jr talked about being made whole and not just being cleansed. 
.Luke 17:11-19.
Once we are cleansed, we have to let God make us whole again. We have to get rid of our baggage. The more we dwell on it the harder and harder it will become to be made whole! We have to learn to forgive our selves and move on once God forgives us. 
Everything that the devil stole from us, God is waiting to give back to us! We just have to let Him! It is the will of God that each one of us be made whole! In order to be made whole, we must enter into His presence. Let Him heal us and completely restore us!!


I needed to hear this message last night. I was letting God cleanse me, but I wasn't letting Him make me whole and restore me! Really, I didn't even know I had that option. I didn't realize the difference. 
God is AMAZINGGGG!!
He works in so many ways- ways we never expect! 




Through amazing friends and people we never expected. 


My friends really did surprise me this weekend. I mean, I knew they loved me. And I knew they would always be there to help. But I didn't think they would be so.... understanding? I guess that's the word. I mean, they are very understanding about things but with everything that's been going on the past couple months I didn't think they would be. BUT they were :) And I love them all the more for it!! 


THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH! YOU WILL NEVER FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW THANKFUL I AM TO EVERYONE OF Y'ALL :D


Anyways, I would love to write more but it's time to take my puppy to the vet :)

No comments: