Friday, March 2, 2012

Emotions

I have never had so many emotions flooding my mind at one time..

Happy. Sad. Lost. Found. Confused. Peace.

In this life we live there will many trials and struggles. Though we can't see what God can see, we have to trust in Him. It's in our weakest moment God makes us strong. It's at our lowest point, He lifts us up.

I don't why I'm going through this battle. I know God put me here for a reason, but it hurts so unbelieveably BAD. I thought it would be easy to follow God's will, but sometimes it gets so hard. The pain and hurt. But it's through this time that I will draw closer to Him. I know that. I just have to keep my head up.


There's a brighter day coming!!!

Psalms 30:5 "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning."

No comments: